It’s hard to have a conversation these days that doesn’t get around to the topic of AI, especially as we browse the web. Despite mixed feelings, AI can be a useful springboard for brainstorming, learning new things, or even finding your next rug.
We’ve simplified the search process so that you no longer have to rely solely on traditional filters like style, pattern, and color. All you need to get started is a picture!
How to find a rug using a picture
The steps to find a rug on our website from just a picture is really easy:
- Visit the Nourison Home website and look for the search bar at the top right. Click the camera icon.
- Click the “Upload a photo” button to load a picture of any rug. You can load a pattern swatch, a rug you saw in someone’s home, or even some inspiration found online.
- If you don’t have your own picture, you can choose from any of our starter images to begin your journey.
- For the best results, use a photo taken in a well-lit room.
- Scroll through the results to see all rugs that are similar to your photo. You can use the menu at the top of the visual search results page to sort by price, or use the side bar to narrow down by category, size, and collection name.
As with all things AI, the more you upload, the better the results! Of course, shopping for rugs the traditional way is always an option if visual search isn’t your thing.
Have you tried out Nourison Home’s visual search tool? If so, drop us a comment!